Main > The Library

Trying to identify a show from the early 2000s - Making a Knight?

<< < (12/12)

Sir Edward:

Awesome. I could tell it was a transfer from VHS, with low fidelity and mono-sound, etc, compared to an actual DVD. But the copy was burned perfectly, and ran fine.

I finished watching it last night. Not a bad show! So much better than Knights of Mayhem was. No time wasted on personalty conflicts, and much more detail on the history, training, and so on. And I love that they worked some of the courtly aspect into it as well.

Sir Brian:
Truly! I just finished it this morning! Really excellent show and very well done! I especially like that they selected the namesake of our order as one of the Knights personified!  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-02-05, 15:02:04 ---No time wasted on personalty conflicts, and much more detail on the history, training, and so on. And I love that they worked some of the courtly aspect into it as well.

--- End quote ---

This was one of my favorite things! It's not a "this is how we train people to kill people from horseback", it embodied the whole aspect of knighthood, and not just the martial one. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-02-04, 06:09:13 ---Awesome, glad the DVDs worked. Most of the credit should go to my dad; he found the original VHS tape and did the VHS to DVD transfer for me; if it weren't for that, I couldn't have done anything. It was my pleasure. :)

--- End quote ---

My Dad does that too...all of our old family videos have since made the transition.  Glad he did it, I would've had a helluva way finding the time...and the old videos.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version