Main > The Armoury

Epoxy, Broken sword, and Searching

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir James A:
Also worthy of note, there is some overlap between Albion and A&A but there are many things that only one of the two make.

Sir Nate:
I was look at A&A but there selectionis small and more expensive. Plus albion seems more.......small company.

Sir William:
Naythan, its actually the opposite- A&A is the smaller outfit and price-wise they're pretty comparable.  The level of finish might be slightly lesser in an A&A sword- and I say that only due to the reviews of both catalogs that I've read, not from personal experience.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-05-01, 19:34:57 ---Naythan, its actually the opposite- A&A is the smaller outfit and price-wise they're pretty comparable.  The level of finish might be slightly lesser in an A&A sword- and I say that only due to the reviews of both catalogs that I've read, not from personal experience.

--- End quote ---

ah. Well I've actually taken time to look at hanwei, its not out the ball bark but Im unsure about there products

Sir Edward:

A&A is really awesome, because they make a lot of the more "difficult" types of swords that Albion doesn't do currently. Plus, they do polearms, and take custom orders as well. Their product has a more hand-made sort of finish to it than some others, but in a very authentic way. Plus they have access to a lot of historical originals, to replicate the details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version