Main > The Library

Vikings (show)

<< < (6/7) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-03-27, 17:09:39 ---I can't see that picture so I think I'm missing the joke.  Who is to say we weren't planted here by some spacefaring race?  The earth is supposedly millions of years old but we can't go much beyond a paltry few millennia.  ;)

Wolf, there is another show/movie called Outlander about a woman who falls thru time and ends up in 17th Century Scotland (or Ireland, hard to tell by the accent) and I seem to recall reading a book of the same premise so its probably based on said book.  Had more of a romance feel to it (as opposed to the sword and armor medieval epics we all look for).

--- End quote ---

Probably Scotland, you know, Highlander/Outlander.

scott2978:
Well I've finally see the end of Season 2, and wow, what a reversal. At the beginning I thought it was kind of stiff and predictable but by the end it was some of the best storytelling I've seen in years. Pretty much every character has depth which is something you don't see in every show. Although it got off to a clunky start, I'm calling it my favorite show of 2014 so far.

Sir Edward:
I've been enjoying it too. After some of the events at the end of the season, I'm curious to see where they will go next season. This one definitely had a lot of in-fighting and politicking.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-05-17, 05:59:50 ---Well I've finally see the end of Season 2, and wow, what a reversal. At the beginning I thought it was kind of stiff and predictable but by the end it was some of the best storytelling I've seen in years. Pretty much every character has depth which is something you don't see in every show. Although it got off to a clunky start, I'm calling it my favorite show of 2014 so far.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the sucked me in with some of the subterfuge of the characters. It was really well written! :)

Aiden of Oreland:
Ah man! I have only been able to see bits and pieces of this season! I'm going to have to try and Netflix it. I saw an episode last week or the week before. It was the one where the shield maiden stabbed the guys eye and he got his head chopped off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version