Main > The Library

Vikings (show)

<< < (5/7) > >>

scott2978:
I watched season 1 last year and felt it was pretty good. I'll definitely be watching season 2.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-02-28, 21:15:20 ---Baron, isn't that already a movie? like Star Knight or Pathfinder or.......

--- End quote ---

Outlander?  Jim Caviezel as an off-planet visitor from an advanced civ crash landing on a planet whose inhabitants are 8th or 9th C era Vikings (for lack of a better term) yada yada yada pretty cool film.

scott2978:
Started watching season 2 on Netflix this week. Does anyone else think the writing is a lot different in season 2? The characters seem to suddenly have different personalities, the plot is easily predictable and the nail-biting danger at every scene is gone. Epps 1 and 2 are more like dressed up modern drama show episodes with a couple battles mixed in than the inspired tale of season 1. The only parts of the show that aren't predictable and boring are the battles. Or is this just me?

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-03-03, 15:59:27 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2014-02-28, 21:15:20 ---Baron, isn't that already a movie? like Star Knight or Pathfinder or.......

--- End quote ---

Outlander?  Jim Caviezel as an off-planet visitor from an advanced civ crash landing on a planet whose inhabitants are 8th or 9th C era Vikings (for lack of a better term) yada yada yada pretty cool film.

--- End quote ---

ive seen that one too. no theres like 3 movies with the same plot lol

Sir William:
I can't see that picture so I think I'm missing the joke.  Who is to say we weren't planted here by some spacefaring race?  The earth is supposedly millions of years old but we can't go much beyond a paltry few millennia.  ;)

Wolf, there is another show/movie called Outlander about a woman who falls thru time and ends up in 17th Century Scotland (or Ireland, hard to tell by the accent) and I seem to recall reading a book of the same premise so its probably based on said book.  Had more of a romance feel to it (as opposed to the sword and armor medieval epics we all look for).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version