Main > The Library

Vikings (show)

(1/7) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
So a few days ago was the premiere of the new show Vikings. It almost had an Arn The Templar feel. Except these are ruthless vikings! I think it is definitely worth the watch. Since vikings are currently out of my period of expertise, I could not say how historically accurate it is. It is a show so there of coarse will be over the top situations here and there but overall its not too bad. The action sequences and special affects are good. There is some pretty solid story to it too. Again, check it out some time and as for me, I look forward to watching more of it.

Thorsteinn:
You really don't want to know how much they got so very wrong.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-02-28, 00:02:33 ---You really don't want to know how much they got so very wrong.

--- End quote ---

Ya, I figured as much. I saw butted maille in there and a couple nit picks. But I find it amusing never the less.

Don Jorge:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-02-28, 00:02:33 ---You really don't want to know how much they got so very wrong.

--- End quote ---

Yep...which is why I am going to just sit down and watch without thinking too much...enjoy it like I would a movie...

Sir Wolf:
i took a poop that was more period than that show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version