Main > The Armoury

13th and 14th c. Kits

<< < (14/20) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-03-11, 02:07:11 ---
--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-02-27, 19:43:17 ---I've yet to handle a "real" sword, most of my weapons are mere wallhangers. As blasphemous as it may sound to this group, if I were to shell out 800 bucks for a weapon, I'd be slightly more inclined to choose a nice handgun. ...
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with having your own priorities. I have both firearms and swords, and I bet most people like us do. If you only have enough money to buy one nice and one "good enough", I'd have to choose the handgun first because it's more practical. But, the same might not be true for any other person in the same shoes. Depends on the person.

--- End quote ---

While that's true, I still always have to give the advice of "get both". ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-03-11, 13:04:37 ---
--- Quote from: scott2978 on 2014-03-11, 02:07:11 ---
--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-02-27, 19:43:17 ---I've yet to handle a "real" sword, most of my weapons are mere wallhangers. As blasphemous as it may sound to this group, if I were to shell out 800 bucks for a weapon, I'd be slightly more inclined to choose a nice handgun. ...
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with having your own priorities. I have both firearms and swords, and I bet most people like us do. If you only have enough money to buy one nice and one "good enough", I'd have to choose the handgun first because it's more practical. But, the same might not be true for any other person in the same shoes. Depends on the person.

--- End quote ---

While that's true, I still always have to give the advice of "get both". ;)

--- End quote ---

Seconded :)

Aiden of Oreland:
There are always airsoft guns ;)

Sir Nate:
How do nerf guns sound?
Farby.

Aiden of Oreland:
So I may order this tonight in a large because my normal head circumference is 24": http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB0387&name=Kettle+Hat

If correct this works for both infantry and German knights, or practically any soldier from the 12th-15th century in general. Will definitely help when it comes to making multiple kits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version