Main > The Armoury

13th and 14th c. Kits

<< < (13/20) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
Nice! I know winter tree crafts has a pretty nice one, so does mad matt. If you really want an intense one check out this from clang: http://clang.adkinssoftware.com/body%20pics/brig%20red%20suede%2001.html

Don Jorge:
Alas, that is very 15th century...I am making my Corrazina as a happy medium. Oh and this guys' is significantly cheaper than mad matt or winter tree crafts.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Don Jorge on 2014-03-10, 20:04:53 ---Alas, that is very 15th century...I am making my Corrazina as a happy medium. Oh and this guys' is significantly cheaper than mad matt or winter tree crafts.

--- End quote ---

Ya its 15th century sadly. Ya his looks real nice, but im starting with a 13th century kit, i may buy a coat of plates but it won't be a wisby era one, it'll be the late 13th century ones. Maybe if he still has it in maybe 5 years from now I'll gladly take it off his hands, if it is still there and it will even fit me.

scott2978:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2014-02-27, 19:43:17 ---I've yet to handle a "real" sword, most of my weapons are mere wallhangers. As blasphemous as it may sound to this group, if I were to shell out 800 bucks for a weapon, I'd be slightly more inclined to choose a nice handgun. ...
--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with having your own priorities. I have both firearms and swords, and I bet most people like us do. If you only have enough money to buy one nice and one "good enough", I'd have to choose the handgun first because it's more practical. But, the same might not be true for any other person in the same shoes. Depends on the person.

Scott

Mike W.:
my choices are usually - Do I want the Type XIIa sword, or the 1858 Remington Army Revolver?
I'd much rather a historic firearm over a modern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version