Main > The Armoury

Armor recommendations??

<< < (5/13) > >>

Sir James A:
Flickr is tied to yahoo, and has 1 TB storage. If you have a yahoo, you can use it for Flickr, no separate accounts.

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2014-01-13, 16:43:19 ---Flickr is tied to yahoo, and has 1 TB storage. If you have a yahoo, you can use it for Flickr, no separate accounts.

--- End quote ---

Well how about that? I've been playing around with the idea of signing up for a photo-sharing site for quite some time, but kept putting if off because I didn't want to have to deal with yet another log-in and password. Had I known ages ago that it was that simple..... ::)

I can be a little technologically illiterate at times. :P

Ian:
Flickr is owned by Yahoo yes, but they let you log in with your google account or facebook account.  I use my google account so I don't even worry about a yahoo account.  Flickr's always been my hosting service of choice.

Sir Edward:

Imgur also lets you log in with social-accounts. I just tried it out for the first time this week, and found it easy to work with.

Sir Nate:
Sir Ulrich that armor site is awesome, Ill have to buy my Long sleeve Riveted maille there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version