Main > The Armoury

Armor recommendations??

<< < (4/13) > >>

Lord Dane:
Is dome riveted maille 'crusader-era' appropriate??

Ian:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-12-31, 08:31:42 ---Is dome riveted maille 'crusader-era' appropriate??

--- End quote ---

yep, dome riveted with alternating rows of riveted and punched rings would be appropriate.  With the concession that our 'dome-riveted' doesn't really look like their rivets, but it's a close as you're gonna get without going custom.

Sir Wolf:
ya dome vs wedge. in my book both are just as off as the other compared to the originals. but if thats the only look you are going for, get the domed

LionPride32:
Well men, I got my chainmail coif last week. Its cheap, I must admit, but I'm on a budget for now. I have some faux gloves too, ok for costume, til I get real leather ones. My kit is nearing completeion, altough I'm typing frrom a phone and don't know HOW to copy and paste a link to my facebook page... I suppose maybe I can just provide my full name, and check out my pics on Facebook fromvthere, or I can email Sir Edward and attach pics of my weapons and kit, for him to distribute to the other members? I'm about ready to fill out my application, I'm excited!! So please let me know what to do in requards to phtots please. Thanks men!!

Sir Edward:
There are several options for sharing photos, actually. FB works, of course, as well as uploading as attachments here.

But probably what will be easiest for you is to set up a web album on PhotoBucket, Flickr, Imgur, or one of those kinds of photo-sharing sites. Most of them will even give you the links you need in BB-code format for pasting into a forum post. Imgur makes this really easy, I've noticed. It's been a while since I've played with the others, but they're probably pretty easy too these days).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version