Main > The Armoury

Heraldic Design

<< < (4/27) > >>

Sir Martyn:
Yep.  Vladimir was a saint - though most Romanians I think consider Vlad Tepes on aboutt he same level :)

Baba Yaga was an evil witch who schemed and plotted on how to bring Vladimir to ruin and take over the Rus.  She's best known for her wierd magical devices, like her hut that walked around on giant chicken legs...

Aiden of Oreland:
This is my mad scramble to figure out a heraldic crest through "paint" lol
It truly is frustrating. Any opinions or suggestions? advice? This is just basically getting the idea web down. I will eventually pull different elements together to come up with an official design.

Lord Dane:
I really like the quartered green & white look on the tabbard with the counter-changing maltese crosses (or cross pattee) & chevrons. Looks sharp!!

Sir Edward:

Aiden, that's a great start! Actually most of your designs on there look very workable. In the end it will come down to which amongst them will satisfy you the most. One thing to keep in mind is that whatever you choose, you'll likely have to paint and/or sew it at least once (before giving up and choosing to pay others to do it for you). ;)

Sir James A:
Yep, great start! I'm partial to the quartered variants as well. Either the green w/white cross (either style), or the one with the deer and leaf - I'd just put a leaf in the second quartering, or some other charge, to "balance" it - but I'm OCD with things balancing out horizontally and vertically like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version