Main > The Great Hall

Hello

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir James A:
Hail and welcome! I second the question on the banner source.

Timothy:
Sir Edward

They are all being made by the same place
**********************************************************************************************
Hello Tim,

I have quotes for the seven heraldic banners that we talked about this week.  They are sewn (appliqued) on top-quality 200 denier nylon, and measure  3' x 3' with pole hem across the top, designs as shown below.  I have quoted these banners two ways:  Single/reverse means that the banner is correct on the front and in reverse on the back.  The lined version is correct on the front and has a plain lining on the back, suitable for use as a wallhanging only.  I would be delighted to make these banners for you!

Sgl/reverse      Lined Back

Henry de Bohun            $258         $207

Richard de Clare            $120         $108

Gilbert de Clare3            $142         $118

John de Lacey            $159         $129

Robert de Vere            $78            $66

William de Warrenne         $317         $266

William Marshall            $188         $158

Best regards,
Jan Hartman
Flag Lady Gifts
398 W. Lancaster Ave.
Wayne, PA  19087
(610) 964-6280 ext 5
(610) 964-9989 Fax

They are also going to make the Gallagher banner,  one for Ogle and a few others. I also bought the poles to hang them from them as well.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Welcome to the boards Tim and good speed to you.
G.

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: TimothyPaulGallagher on 2013-08-24, 05:04:17 ---

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-08-24, 01:58:21 ---No worries. :) I think it's pretty cool that you know enough about your familial history to be able to do that. I, unfortunately, have no idea where my family comes from beyond a few generations. I've always wondered about it, though.

--- End quote ---

If you would like help getting started on your family history I would be most willing to help.

--- End quote ---

Just out of curiosity, how much would I have to already know about my family history in order to be able to trace it back farther? Where would someone even start with something like that?

Sir William:
Welcome to the forum, Tim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version