Main > The Armoury

New maille type on the market

<< < (6/6)

Sir Brian:
Truly I do not interact that much over on that forum either basically because of the entire 'holier than thou' mentality. Education begins with questions and as the old adage goes: ‘The only stupid question is the one unasked!’ – Although some individuals SERIOUSLY skirt the raggedy edge of that axiom!  ;)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-07-11, 12:54:58 ---Truly I do not interact that much over on that forum either basically because of the entire 'holier than thou' mentality. Education begins with questions and as the old adage goes: ‘The only stupid question is the one unasked!’ – Although some individuals SERIOUSLY skirt the raggedy edge of that axiom!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Because this is so true Sir Brian ... the only answer one can expect in response must be one of the following tones:
1.) Serious (for those taking the question as such on its merit in genuine interest)
2.) Sensitive (for those less knowledgeable without meaning to offend or seem condescending)
3.) Sarcastic (for those who already know the answer but need to be taught a lesson in humility)
4.) Senseless (for those who really can't answer the question due to a state of stupid)

LOL  :P

Sir William:
I only troll the classifieds section - some of the higher end swords I've had pass thru my hands have been because of that one board.  Plus I just like to look at the pretties even if I can't afford them.  Not to mention the wealth of knowledge contained therein- I avoid the forums and stick with the reviews and classifieds.  Can't recall the last time I actually logged in.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-07-11, 12:44:45 ---I haven't even logged in over there in quite some time now, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-07-11, 13:59:37 ---I only troll the classifieds section

--- End quote ---

I do the same as Sir William. Log in, classifieds, log out. Or I'll check the 'kits and harnesses' thread if I have a new post notification. In rare instances I might read a few non-classified posts, but I don't think I've posted anything there this year.

Sir William:
I can't even recall the last time I posted in MyA (if at all, none come to mind).  It is sort of like SFI in that regard...due to some insane backlash over I can't even remember anymore, but that place is pretty much the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version