Main > The Armoury

any projects going on in the order?

<< < (7/14) > >>

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-18, 16:00:51 ---No portable hole? Did you look in your bag of infinite holding?

Or make one...

--- End quote ---

"infinite bag of holding"? don't you mean a large carpet bag that's "practically perfect in every way?"  ;)

Sir Wolf, I do like your idea of the garden spike.  What kind of glue did you use to withstand the elements? Gorilla Glue, epoxy of some form?  I too, would love to make a spear banner, and to make some form of spiked holder for it would just be extra awesome.

Sir Wolf:
lol jsut wood glue. if if comes out i'll epoxy it.

B. Patricius:
cool.  KISS method  :)
yeah, right now, I'm trying to make 4 yards of fabric which I'm sure was enough when I started, become enough fabric for the cappa clausa/habbit/robe thingy  ;D
doesn't help I'm built like a barn door, or rather maybe a barrel lol

that, and trying to translate what they're trying to explain here lol I wish it was the cm to inches that was the problem lol  ;D
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/cloth/francis.htm

Sir Wolf:
well, my banner got another section added to it. it seems it was period for a knight to have his country first before his colors. so i am adding the white background and the red cross of st George.  also thinking about painting my rampant lion and shells on it as well. as if i didn't have enough crap to do.

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-24, 20:07:52 ---well, my banner got another section added to it. it seems it was period for a knight to have his country first before his colors. so i am adding the white background and the red cross of st George.

--- End quote ---
That's pretty cool to know!  I wonder when Scotland started flying the Cross of St. Andrew?  I'd love to have that on the front of my banner!

Also, I completed my cappa clausa/habit/robe in seven hours in one night.  Very cool looking.  I love the 54" hood on it as well.  I had to smidge ideas for the hood, as it doesn't look like there were pleats used back then, but I wanted a wider hood as well.  We found our camera, but still no charger for it  :o ::) fricken leprechauns! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version