Main > The Armoury

any projects going on in the order?

<< < (6/14) > >>

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-17, 23:46:40 ---my banner pole. it looked cooler in my head. oh well it's what i got now.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that always the case? When and if we ever find our camera I'll have to post up my projects as well.  But Sir Wolf, your banner pole looks fine!  I'm looking forward to seeing what your helmet looks like, I do like em painted up.

Sir Wolf:
i plan on puttin a spike in the bottom of the pole since i don't have a portable hole. hopefully it'll hold. it did in an American flag i did once, but that was on a shorter pole

Sir Edward:

I think my banner will be on my spear for a while.

Right now my biggest project is just to unpack everything and display some of my swords again.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-04-18, 01:07:49 ---i plan on puttin a spike in the bottom of the pole since i don't have a portable hole. hopefully it'll hold. it did in an American flag i did once, but that was on a shorter pole

--- End quote ---

No portable hole? Did you look in your bag of infinite holding?

Or make one...

Sir Wolf:
lol i thought about buying some square stock and making my own. but what i did was just as good. i took a garden spike nail (the kind used to hold the wooden rail ties) and cut the head off. then drilled the bottom of the pole and filled it full of glue. then pounded the spike in the hole. WALLA it now can stand in the yard with no issues of falling over

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version