Main > The Courtyard

Battle of the Nations (BOTN) Poland - Final Eliminations video

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Vander Linde on 2013-04-02, 12:35:05 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-02, 02:15:42 ---
--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2013-04-01, 23:55:36 ---On a serious note, the idea of the techniques is to "stun" the opponent or to make him loose his balance.

--- End quote ---

Right, my understanding is that "eliminated" means you're on the ground, doesn't matter how many times you were hit.

--- End quote ---

That is correct for the large number engagements, for the 1v1 matches points are scored by hits. I will post rules for BOTN if you like I have them somewhere. I have quite a few friends on different teams for BOTN, mainly Poland, Italy, and USA. Now to find those rules…

I recognize Krzysiek & Robert in video.

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, please do!

Sir Vander Linde:
http://scallagrims.com/publications/rules-and-regulations/unified-international-HMB-rules-Category-Duel-1vs1

Rules for duels ^. Still looking for the other rules for group fights. I know there are You Tube videos/ Links in the linked web-site
 for them but I think I have a paper copy somewhere.... still looking

Joshua Santana:
Many thanks Sir Vander, much appreciated!

--- Quote ---Right, my understanding is that "eliminated" means you're on the ground, doesn't matter how many times you were hit.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---That is correct for the large number engagements, for the 1v1 matches points are scored by hits.
--- End quote ---

Correct indeed.  My mistake for not including the hit scoring.

Thorsteinn:
I have the link here somewhere of Duke Sir Jade of Starfall whomping on folks last year in the 1-vs-1.

Good news is this year The West's own Viscount Sir Dmitriy Shelomin, a native of Russia, will be with Team USA and helping with that pesky "no one speaks Russian on the team" issue.

Sir James A:
Oh cool, I didn't know they do rounds with different types of weapons either. That's a much more detailed rule set than I expected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version