Main > The Courtyard

Battle of the Nations (BOTN) Poland - Final Eliminations video

<< < (2/6) > >>

Joshua Santana:
With all of this discourse on eliminations matches and tournament hardiness.  I would jump into the fray fully armored and watch me defeat my foes with Chivalry and clever Prowess.  ;)

On a serious note, the idea of the techniques is to "stun" the opponent or to make him loose his balance.

--- Quote ---Bunch of p$&@*ies... if they were tough they'd use sharps :)  haha
--- End quote ---

You think so Sir?  Watch me take them out with a sharp.  (Yep, the Short Knight - in training has gone into the list defeating Giants)

Ian:
I was just playing around.  I think it takes a certain level of bravery and toughness to participate in BotN style combat.  And a good insurance policy.

Joshua Santana:
Hahahahahahaha.  I am fully aware Sir Ian.  Only rolling with the joke.  Yep I agree, insurance policy, good one. The secret is speed, agility and tough steel.  ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2013-04-01, 23:55:36 ---On a serious note, the idea of the techniques is to "stun" the opponent or to make him loose his balance.

--- End quote ---

Right, my understanding is that "eliminated" means you're on the ground, doesn't matter how many times you were hit.

Sir Vander Linde:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-04-02, 02:15:42 ---
--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2013-04-01, 23:55:36 ---On a serious note, the idea of the techniques is to "stun" the opponent or to make him loose his balance.

--- End quote ---

Right, my understanding is that "eliminated" means you're on the ground, doesn't matter how many times you were hit.

--- End quote ---

That is correct for the large number engagements, for the 1v1 matches points are scored by hits. I will post rules for BOTN if you like I have them somewhere. I have quite a few friends on different teams for BOTN, mainly Poland, Italy, and USA. Now to find those rules…

I recognize Krzysiek & Robert in video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version