Main > The Courtyard

Battle of the Nations (BOTN) Poland - Final Eliminations video

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sir William:
Same here...to look at it, there seems to be no real rules.  I would love to participate, but the level of fitness required is more than I'm willing to undertake as I'm lazy when it comes to the gym.  Not to mention getting the kit, flights, accomodations- a lot of guys are doing some sort of fund raising in order to be able to fund the trip.  I help out if/when I can as I would love to go- but not that much.

Who knows, I'm 40 now and I've got a little something to prove.  There's always next year.  Great vid, thanks for sharing.

SirNathanQ:
That video is just ridiculous. I would love to get a nice fighting kit together and try BOTN sometime.
To people who doubt armour's effectiveness, I just send them BOTN videos. Without those harnesses, those folks would all be dead.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-04-07, 01:21:33 ---That video is just ridiculous. I would love to get a nice fighting kit together and try BOTN sometime.
To people who doubt armour's effectiveness, I just send them BOTN videos. Without those harnesses, those folks would all be dead.

--- End quote ---

Exaggeration. They would just be more bruised than their egos. :)

Sir Vander Linde:
Picture of helm from the French team.

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-04-07, 01:21:33 --- Without those harnesses, those folks would all be dead.

--- End quote ---

lol isn't that what the armour is there to stop? lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version