Main > The Great Hall

I am glad to join the Order.

<< < (3/3)

Lord Dane:
Welcome to the forum, Christopher. Hope you find all you seek here in your pursuits. Ask any brethren here openly & you will receive answers to the best of our abilities. This place offers a wealth of knowledge for those like you as we are all of the same ideals here. You shall be in good company amongst those here. :)

SirNathanQ:
Welcome, Christopher.  I think you will be a good fit among the noble gentlemen assembled here.
We're a pretty relaxed forum, so feel free to ask anything you might want to know or to create a topic you're intrested in.

Sir Wolf:
welcome

RackThor:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2013-03-02, 04:47:17 ---It may also help to know where you are located. :)

Most of us are located on the East Coast but I myself am located at the base of the Sierra Nevada's, near Donner Pass, in Reno/Sparks.

Also do you do any Western Marital Arts, Fencing, Historic European Martial Arts, RenFaire's, Society for Creative Anachronism, Historic Medieval Battles/ Battle of the Nations, or other martial arts?

--- End quote ---

I am a second degree brown belt in Hapkido, which is a Korean martial arts. I am familiar with quite a few styles of swordplay and the like, however I am only vaguely familiar for the lack of exposure, and the rest of what you quoted I am unfamiliar with. I am from the central united states not to far west from Memphis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version