Main > The Courtyard

Eye dominance and fighting.

<< < (2/7) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-03-02, 03:12:53 ---I just discovered that I actually have one eye that's rather nearsighted (left, the dominant one) and the other is farsighted. If that would affect swordsmanship, I think I would have noticed, since my favorite moves involve control of distance.

--- End quote ---

That would result in "eye defect" not dominance, Sir Nathan. I opt you go for LASIK to correct that over-sight (yes, pun intended). As it may benefit you in the long-run and greatly aid you better in the coming slaughter against my hammer.  ;D

SirNathanQ:
I know, but I think it's a valid point for the OP idea that having a different dominant eye and hand (which I have, and my defect would only increase any effect) causes problems with fighting.
I think you and your hammer will find that I still can control a measure very well.....  :)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-03-02, 14:16:25 ---I know, but I think it's a valid point for the OP idea that having a different dominant eye and hand (which I have, and my defect would only increase any effect) causes problems with fighting.
I think you and your hammer will find that I still can control a measure very well.....  :)

--- End quote ---

You young knights tend to lack that self-control in any measure. :P But I suppose, it can be tempered with the right amount of discipline & humiliation.  ;D At least we will not need to work on your boasting skills of embellishment. LOL They are progressing nicely.

SirNathanQ:
This young knight is not to be found wanting for any control in his measure, thank you very much.  :)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-03-03, 06:14:51 ---This young knight is not to be found wanting for any control in his measure, thank you very much.  :)
--- End quote ---

Speaking from personal experience that is very true Sir Nathan, I am also confident you have attained the suitable level of power! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version