Main > The Courtyard

Eye dominance and fighting.

<< < (3/7) > >>

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-03-03, 10:22:58 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-03-03, 06:14:51 ---This young knight is not to be found wanting for any control in his measure, thank you very much.  :)
--- End quote ---

Speaking from personal experience that is very true Sir Nathan, I am also confident you have attained the suitable level of power! ;)

--- End quote ---

Well in that case, I'll be certain to wear my gauntlets Sir Thumb-Splitter. And hopefully avoid becoming Sir Butter-Fingers myself. :)

SirNathanQ:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-03-03, 10:22:58 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-03-03, 06:14:51 ---This young knight is not to be found wanting for any control in his measure, thank you very much.  :)
--- End quote ---

Speaking from personal experience that is very true Sir Nathan, I am also confident you have attained the suitable level of power! ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you Sir Brian, and I hope my power level stays right at "suitable"  :D
Lord Dane, yes,gauntlets are a must when bouting me. Without them, any "Sir Butter-Fingers" will be entitled quickly as "Sir Butter-Nubs"  8)

Thorsteinn:
Gauntlets are your friend. I have the video to prove it.

Sir William:

--- End quote ---

I was going to say I can personally attest to it, but a better knight than I has already done so.  Well said, Sir Brian!

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-03-04, 19:47:25 ---

--- End quote ---

I was going to say I can personally attest to it, but a better knight than I has already done so.  Well said, Sir Brian!

--- End quote ---

Of course Sir Nathan is of such standard. :) But if none test his resolve, then there would be no fun in it!!! :P On a side note: Hmmmmm.. Butter-Nubs??  ::) I see peanut butter brittle in caramel and a chocolate covered shell. Sir Nathan might have the new candy idea of the century.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version