Main > The Courtyard

WMAW 2013

<< < (7/16) > >>

Sir William:
Brother Brian...perhaps you will be able to attend the tournament at Agincourt in 2015?  Celebrating the 600th year since that epic battle, the re-enactment battle that follows should be glorious, I hope.  It is our (wife and I) tentative plan to make that event; and we're going to try and link up with Lord Gerard and his fine family; it'd be good to meet our across-the-pond Brother!

Sir Edward:

WMAW registration is open. Darn, I was hoping I'd have more time. I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet this year, between this, DOK, or anything else.

Registration fills pretty quickly, so if you want to go, jump on it.

--- Quote ---We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2013 Western Martial Arts Workshop is now open.

Please visit wmaw.us for info, class schedule and descriptions, and online registration. If you have any questions or problems with your registration, feel free to contact me at wmaw.registrar@gmail.com.

Hope to see you in September at WMAW!
--- End quote ---

Sir William:
Is DoK at the same time?  Or near?

Sir Edward:

Yeah, they'd both be in the fall. I'm not sure if DoK has their dates set yet or not.

Sir William:
I would love to be able to participate in such an event, but I do not know if I'll actually be able to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version