Main > The Armoury

Teutonic Knight, 1360

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-09-26, 13:52:20 ---Sir Nathan...you have come a long way, Brother.  Nicely done...I imagine you have your eyes set on some armor with brass accessories like your helm.  I seem to remember that Sir James owns a suit that would fit that helm perfectly.  ;)

--- End quote ---

And I do have a set of brass-trimmed gauntlets to sell now, since my others came in earlier this week. :D

Sir Nathan, looking great. We'll surely make an impact at Days of Knights.

Ian:
Love it Sir Nathan!  Can't wait to see it all in person.

SirNathanQ:
Thank you Brothers! Your words are much too kind! Sir Ed, I've got a dagger, my Tinker, my warhammer, my mace, my axe, and I'm making up another spear. My full kit should prove quite well armed.

Sir William, I am sure the set would fit my helm perfectly, but I'd wonder if it would fit ME perfectly  ;)

Sir William, you are too kind with your praise. There are still many things that need attended to pertaining to this kit, but it's my first living history grade kit. I'm quite proud of it as well, if I may be allowed to indulge my pride. 

Sir Brian:
I concur with the accolades of our brethren Sir Nathan! You have painstakingly captured all the details which in of itself show us all your great reverence for such a noble order. Huzzah and well done!  :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-09-27, 02:27:53 ---Sir William, you are too kind with your praise. There are still many things that need attended to pertaining to this kit, but it's my first living history grade kit. I'm quite proud of it as well, if I may be allowed to indulge my pride. 

--- End quote ---

Absolutely!  There is nothing wrong with taking pride in your appearance...it reflects well on The Order as well as the Teutonic Order you're portraying.  As for the fit of that brass trimmed armor that Sir James is hoarding...yes, I think it would.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version