Main > The Armoury

Teutonic Knight, 1360

(1/6) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Here's my Teutonic Knight kit. I will be wearing this to Days of Knights.
I have all the weapons (I was at MDRF, so I couldn't sport any  ::) ) and the gauntlets are the only thing really missing.

Enjoy!  :)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-09-26, 03:55:17 ---Here's my Teutonic Knight kit. I will be wearing this to Days of Knights.
I have all the weapons (I was at MDRF, so I couldn't sport any  ::) ) and the gauntlets are the only thing really missing.

Enjoy!  :)

--- End quote ---

Looks good Sir Nathan. :) Sorry I missed you.

Sir Edward:
Looks great! We need to put a spear or other suitably menacing weapon in your hand. :)

I'm trying to finish up my Teutonic look as well. Mine is circa 1250, using the kit I wore on Sunday as a basis.

Sir William:
Sir Nathan...you have come a long way, Brother.  Nicely done...I imagine you have your eyes set on some armor with brass accessories like your helm.  I seem to remember that Sir James owns a suit that would fit that helm perfectly.  ;)

All japes aside, you've done a marvelous job of putting together that harness and kit.  Ah...to be 17 again, but with all that I know now.  I envy you, Brother- but am also damn proud of you too.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-09-26, 13:52:20 ---Sir Nathan...you have come a long way, Brother.  Nicely done...I imagine you have your eyes set on some armor with brass accessories like your helm.  I seem to remember that Sir James owns a suit that would fit that helm perfectly.  ;)

All japes aside, you've done a marvelous job of putting together that harness and kit.  Ah...to be 17 again, but with all that I know now.  I envy you, Brother- but am also damn proud of you too.

--- End quote ---

Ditto, Sir Nathan. Salutes!!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version