Main > The Great Hall

Godspeed Everyone

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir Edward:
Welcome aboard!

Yeah, picking a period is tricky. That's why many of us have two or three. :)  (Or in the case of Sir Wolf, probably 20+ by now!)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-07-23, 14:39:35 ---Hail and well met! Welcome to the forums – Finally! ;)

--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-07-23, 11:32:52 ---
--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-07-22, 21:18:42 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-07-22, 20:23:23 ---Welcome to the forums. Garb, eh? Let's see what we can spend your money on. :)

Any pictures or time periods strike your interest?

--- End quote ---

Hail and well met!  You've come to the right place for help.  We're a friendly lot and love to live vicariously through the other members.

--- End quote ---

Wow. Who would have thought I am a motivational influence for others. :) Welcome!!

--- End quote ---

Yep these replies pretty much summarizes how we roll here! Although Lord_Dane the REAL test is how much money you are able to influence another to spend! ;)

--- End quote ---

Contrary to belief Sir Brian, I am no retail salesman unless you wish to discuss a reasonable commission for my efforts. :) Every man makes his choices willingly without undue influence of others. Others only present encouragement and alternate choices for the consumer. Trust from within to make the right purchase. :)

Sir Wolf:
welcome

SirNathanQ:
Welcome! Could I talk you into making that early 14th century impression you were talking about Teutonic?  8)

Ze great helms are quite nice, and le pagan is in season.  ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-07-24, 02:54:19 ---Welcome! Could I talk you into making that early 14th century impression you were talking about Teutonic?  8)

Ze great helms are quite nice, and le pagan is in season.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Must be recruiting season.  lol

Welcome to the forums, CH!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version