Main > The Great Hall

Godspeed Everyone

(1/4) > >>

criminalhate:
At the Prompting of Lord Dane I guess I should stop lurking and post some =)

Hello Everyone

My name is Criminalhate (My online name for many years on many types of forums). The meaning of the name, since I get asked quite a bit. Its a personal message to myself to remember that hating is criminal and a waste of time and energy. Its Criminal to Hate or just criminalhate.

My offline name is John and I live in Metro Detroit Mi. Typically the only thing medievalesque I participate in is the Michigan Renascence Festival and St John's games (the Michigan Highland Fling) that has a living history-ish area during it. At the moment I do not own any garb but I've been contemplating putting one together. My interest is based in the crafting of different items and I enjoy making/remaking things. Now that the first post has been made I'll try to post a little more often.

So Hello Everyone and Godspeed.

Sir James A:
Welcome to the forums. Garb, eh? Let's see what we can spend your money on. :)

Any pictures or time periods strike your interest?

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!  You've come to the right place for help.  We're a friendly lot and love to live vicariously through the other members.

Ian:
Welcome John!

Sir Siegfried:
Welcome!

I'm another fairly new member here, as well. I'm also from Michigan, Ann Arbor to be precise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version