Main > The Great Hall

Hails from Michigan!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!  You've certainly found the right place for help.

Ian:
Welcome good Sir!

Lord Dane:
Hail & welcome from the New England area, Sir Siegfried.  I like the attire. :) Good maurels to the Laurels!! Feel free to inquire on any topic.

Lord Dane

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Welcome and good speedto you Sir Siegfried
G.

Sir Siegfried:
Here are a few pictures of my kit from my last Dagorhir event, which was Ragnarok (the biggest national dag event). It's held at Cooper's Lake, the same campground as Pennsic, although with an attendance of about 1700 it's 1/10th the size.

My unit is anachronistic, and spans from ancient greece to the later medieval period, so I've selected my arms and crest to call back to the ancient greek "heritage" of the group. I'm shooting for a 13th century look, but full sleeve chain with mittens and chausses have yet to make it to the top of my project list. So i'm more of a Knight Errant, you could say, lightweight for traveling. A few projects that didn't get finished in time for the were elongating my hauberk to cover my thighs, and the creation of my helmet crest, which will be a white pegasus, with a gold mane and hooves.

I have a plastic pegasus model in the mail as we speak, so I'll be sure to post some updates of the project as it comes to fruition, using Sir Brian's magnetic mounting technique, naturally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version