Main > The Great Hall

Hails from Michigan!

(1/5) > >>

Sir Siegfried:
Like so many before me, I found this forum while searching for help with my kit! Help was indeed found, and I decided to join so that I could participate, and perhaps help others on their way to becoming great and valiants knights themselves.

I live in Michigan, and frequent the Michigan Renaissance Festival when it is in season. Additionally, I play Dagorhir, which is a full-contact, foam weapon medieval combat game.

My current kit is slowly working towards a 13th century style, although for the time being I wear much less mail than they did. I try to create as much of my it as I can, and the chain mail is no exception.

Well met, and I hope to meet and interact with you all in the future!

Sir Siegfried

Bernarr:
Welcome aboard! I found the forums the same way. You'll find a vast amount of help here, I know I have!

Thorsteinn:
Shalom!

Though it is probable that I will never meet you (I'm one of 2 west coast members) it is good to have you here!

-Thorsteinn raudskeggR

Sir Brian:
Hail and well met Sir Siegfried and welcome to the forum!  :)

--- Quote --- I live in Michigan, and frequent the Michigan Renaissance Festival when it is in season. Additionally, I play Dagorhir, which is a full-contact, foam weapon medieval combat game.
--- End quote ---

I have not been to the Michigan faire yet but hope to remedy that some year! Although I’ve never participated in a LARP I know several good folks that do and coincidentally I am friends with one of the original founders of Darkon here in the Baltimore region and a couple of years ago he started up a splinter group I think he called Dragon Claw. He keeps trying to get me out to one of their events but they are typically on Saturdays which I have to work. Oh well perhaps someday I’ll make it out to one of them.  :-\

Sir Wolf:
welcome!!!!!

i know of dag. never played but have been on their web boards since college.

any help we can be just ask, we love new faces and kits... wheres the pictures man? hahah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version