Main > The Armoury

Spending time with my little squires

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-06-17, 02:58:15 ---I was doing my quarterly inspection of my kit and found a little surface rust on my coif.  A had read recently that squires used to place a knight's maille in a leather bag and then toss it around to clean it (while also building upper body strength).  This is where medicine balls originated.  Anyway, I threw the coif in a bag and me and my nine year-old twins started tossing it around.  They had a blast playing the "knight game", and my coif shines like the top of the Crysler Building now!
--- End quote ---

Excellent! You are getting clean armor and building lifelong memories for your squires! Well done! :)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Excellent! You are getting clean armor and building lifelong memories for your squires! Well done! :)
--- End quote ---

Hear! Hear! Hear!

Sir William:
St. George and the Dragon...love that image, Sir Joshua.  Have you always had that?

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-19, 14:27:22 ---St. George and the Dragon...love that image, Sir Joshua.  Have you always had that?

--- End quote ---

I thought something was different.  Very cool.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-06-20, 05:14:33 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-19, 14:27:22 ---St. George and the Dragon...love that image, Sir Joshua.  Have you always had that?

--- End quote ---

I thought something was different.  Very cool.

--- End quote ---

Looks like the historical depiction of St. George, maybe a slight variance but same.  Very iconic of the crusader-era. :) I like it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version