Main > The Armoury

Maille Standard

<< < (4/5) > >>

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I still have a mail standard that I purchased from Sir Edward sitting unfinished in my shop somewhere.
--- End quote ---

Lord Rodney, I must advise that you find it and you got to get to it for sooner never comes.   ;)
(Up to you though.)

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Very nice Sir Nathan.
I must admit I do like the look of a mail standard or mantle at the neck when un helmed  ;)
G.

SirNathanQ:
Thank you Sir Gerard and Lord Rodney  :)

Lord Rodney, yes my pitifully small budget necessitates my DIY-ing forays.  :)

Sir Gerard, it does a very effective job at maintaining the fully armoured look without suffering through the helmet sauna!  ;D

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Lord Rodney, yes my pitifully small budget necessitates my DIY-ing forays.  :)

Sir Gerard, it does a very effective job at maintaining the fully armoured look without suffering through the helmet sauna!  ;D

--- End quote ---

:D

Allan Senefelder:

--- Quote ---Alas it is now a rarity to find as it is from the Mercenary’s Tailor armory which is no more; however providence may smile upon thee yet for Allan Senefelder who was the former proprietor and is one of the members of this very Forum as well as an honorary member of the Order of the Marshal maybe convinced to make one for you.
--- End quote ---

Haven't been around in a while As James and a few others know 2012 has pretty much gargled moose spunk for me but I just saw this and Chris's PM to me and just sent him and email.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version