Main > The Courtyard

A Mélange of Disciplines:

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-01, 15:51:41 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-01, 00:53:44 ---Oh, if only I was in driving distance to your groups!  :P

--- End quote ---

I hope perhaps you and Sir James could coordinate an occasional practice session. I know I wouldn't be opposed to taking another trip up that way for a practice session, especially since I have a second fencing mask to share.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Once the weather warms up I hope to have at least a few opportunities to smack each other with swords. :)

Sir Brian:
Is there an indoor venue that could be used?  ???

SirNathanQ:
There's a gym in town that has a good sized court area. It might cost us a bit though to borrow it. Not much in the way of indoor stuff, but here in Berkeley it's not winter at all. My group practices outside and everything, no problem.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-02-01, 00:53:44 ---Oh, if only I was in driving distance to your groups!  :P

--- End quote ---

I hope perhaps you and Sir James could coordinate an occasional practice session. I know I wouldn't be opposed to taking another trip up that way for a practice session, especially since I have a second fencing mask to share.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Neither would I...I thoroughly enjoyed that last outing with you fellows.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-02-02, 15:08:20 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Neither would I...I thoroughly enjoyed that last outing with you fellows.

--- End quote ---

I'll arrange for something in April, and figure out a day that works best for all when the time gets closer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version