Main > The Armoury

Looking for leg armor

<< < (6/6)

Sir William:
Leganoth, as Sir James said, if you see a plethora of armor, especially of differing styles, chances are you're looking at a reseller's site, not a manufacturer.  I can also personally vouch for Allan's wares as I had two sets of vambraces and greaves, as well as a gorget and spaulders...all well made and durable.

Sir Ulrich:
Jolly knight also offers sabatons at custom sizes as well. Relatively reasonable too as it will be fitted to your body. They run for 150 which is within your budget as well.

SirNathanQ:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-09-18, 22:45:16 ---
--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2011-09-16, 19:24:38 ---If you're doing 15th century, lower legs weren't always armoured. Good way to get around the expensive greave

ummm no i do not support this hehehe i have seen more greaves alone than full legs without greaves.

--- End quote ---

While it may be very uncommon, I have seen dipictions of that style of armouring. It isn't the best representation of what was typically done, but it did happen. + you save about 1000$

ummm no i do not support this hehehe i have seen more greaves alone than full legs without greaves.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version