Main > The Armoury

The "Albion" sword, by Albion

<< < (3/9) > >>

Sir Edward:

Yeah, the first two seasons (fairly short seasons) had Michael Praed as Robin Hood. He was excellent. Jason Connery was brought in for the third season (about the length of the previous two combined) after Michael Praed moved on to other acting opportunities. His portrayal was a bit different. A more quiet reserved version of the character. And they made the switch work pretty well by using two different stories of who he was and where he came from. So it really is a different Robin.

It'll feel a bit slow, after being accustomed to the pace of modern shows, so it takes a few episodes to get hooked. But it's excellent.

Sir William:
Ok, on the list of things to watch...eventually.  Speaking of switching actors, Andy Whitfield, the first Spartacus, passed away on Sunday, succumbing to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma after an 18 month battle.  God grant him peace.

The 'new' Spartacus is shaping up to be underwhelming, in a word.  Saw some prelim clips of him and I am so unimpressed right now...

Sir Wolf, you may be my brother but right now, you are not my friend...why suggest such...I'm dangerous enough as it is...put a gun in my hands...and everyone had better worry just a little bit.  LOL

Sir Edward:

I got a shipment notification from Albion today. Excellent.

Joshua Santana:
All of this plus the Albion Sword is making me drool all the more.  ;)

Man that would be an awesome sword to either put on a wall or hang it up on the door.   :D

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-05-09, 20:58:51 ---
I got a shipment notification from Albion today. Excellent.

--- End quote ---

wait you got it???????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version