Main > The Armoury

The "Albion" sword, by Albion

(1/9) > >>

Sir Edward:

http://filmswords.com/sle/albion.htm

*drool*

Anyone else here remember the old Robin of Sherwood TV series from back in the 80's? The sword that Robin used was called "Albion", and is sort of the unofficial namesake for Albion Swords. It's also what inspired my love for disc pommels and encouraged me to save up my money all year for my first "functional" sword when I was a teen.

The fact that Albion is now making Albion is blowing my mind. I couldn't pass it up. I'll have one before the year is out. :)

Sir Brian:
That would make a wonderful wedding present for Kat...who could then use it on you first anniversary to cut the saved wedding cake.  ;D

Sir William:
I saw this yesterday...its a real beauty.  I think my next sword is going to be a custom job though...an Odinblade.

Sir Wolf:
wow, but think of the guns i can buy with that cash ahhahaha i can get a tommy or a 30 cal.

Sir James A:
It's a beauty. I don't know where, but I thought I saw an estimated price tag of $2,000 for it; at the intro price it seems like a steal.

There's always that Albion booth at WMAW ... where you'll be for *4* days ... can you resist the temptation for *that* long? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version