Main > The Armoury

The "Albion" sword, by Albion

<< < (2/9) > >>

Sir William:
Sir Wolf, can we keep the subjects to edged weapons, please?  I don't own a gun...yet.

Sir James, $940 is an excellent intro price on a piece that's gonna eventually retail for $2k...but that's more than I can afford atm.  Been lookin at Atrims lately.

This thread reminds me...Sir Edward, you mentioned the BBC show Robin Hood...I happened to catch four or five episodes over the weekend, I genuinely liked it.  So much so my wife had to beg me to change the channel (we watched them all in a row lol)...put me to mind of the Merlin series on BBC, had the same feel to it almost.

Sir Wolf:
you dont own one......... yet muhahahahahhahaah

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-13, 19:11:23 ---Sir Wolf, can we keep the subjects to edged weapons, please?  I don't own a gun...yet.

--- End quote ---

You don't own guns. Guns own you.

lol, not really. For some reason it just felt right to reply with one of those "in soviet russia..." type responses. :)

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-13, 19:11:23 ---This thread reminds me...Sir Edward, you mentioned the BBC show Robin Hood...I happened to catch four or five episodes over the weekend, I genuinely liked it.  So much so my wife had to beg me to change the channel (we watched them all in a row lol)...put me to mind of the Merlin series on BBC, had the same feel to it almost.

--- End quote ---

Did you catch the newer one or the series from the 80's (with Michael Praed and/or Jason Connery)? I never got into the newer one. The one from the 80's was pure magic.

Sir Wolf:
dude i love those movies. i used to have to wait till vacations at my Gma's house cause she got them and we didnt. man the memories there

Sir William:
It was the newer one...think we talked about it in another topic, how he as a recurve horseman's bow and uses a tulwar or some other curved sword (didn't get a good look at it).  I've not seen the one with Jason Connery...pure magic you say?  I'll have to check that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version