Main > The Armoury

De Rodes during the 12th to late 13th centuries

<< < (3/7) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
lol no worries Sir William.
 ;)
G.

Leganoth:
lol Sir G i dont think tvs and giant speakers were available back then :P but i do like the kits, but personally never been a fan of those great helms (like the one you painted) those just seem ugly to me, i like the bucket helms better :)

Sir William:
Leganoth, those helms were meant to inspire fear not love...so that they should be ugly is a good thing!

Sir G, I'm digging the figurines in the background- totally missed those my first run thru of the pics!

Sir James A:
Great kids, Sir Gerard. Is there ever a time we don't regret selling good armor? :)

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Leganoth on 2011-09-01, 04:00:01 ---lol Sir G i dont think tvs and giant speakers were available back then :P but i do like the kits, but personally never been a fan of those great helms (like the one you painted) those just seem ugly to me, i like the bucket helms better :)

--- End quote ---
I know what you mean though a well made example can look the mutts nutts.

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-01, 13:46:28 ---Leganoth, those helms were meant to inspire fear not love...so that they should be ugly is a good thing!

Sir G, I'm digging the figurines in the background- totally missed those my first run thru of the pics!

--- End quote ---
Typical holiday presents from friends and family. At least I`m not awkward to buy for lol  ::)

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-09-01, 18:14:54 ---Great kids, Sir Gerard. Is there ever a time we don't regret selling good armor? :)

--- End quote ---

It`s hard enough for me parting with bad armour, never mind the good stuff  ;)

G.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version