Main > The Armoury

De Rodes during the 12th to late 13th centuries

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-09-01, 22:12:01 ---It`s hard enough for me parting with bad armour, never mind the good stuff  ;)

--- End quote ---

I get that way with my swords. The armor is sometimes different. If I'm not using something at all, I let it go pretty easily. I got rid of a full set of mail and a breast+back set this past year already. And sold my sugarloaf to Sir William too.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-09-01, 18:14:54 ---Great kids, Sir Gerard. Is there ever a time we don't regret selling good armor? :)

--- End quote ---

Looking back, I believe I meant *kits* and not *kids*. Oops!

Sir Patrick:
Very nice kits!  Thanks for sharing!

John:
I too got rid of a sugar loaf recently. It had poor vision, and found myself being bit of a menace to others because I'd flail wildly with my sword in the hope that I might either hit, or block, something. It's now a club helm, for people who want to be moving targets for archers :).

Sir William:
The one I got from you, Sir Edward, will shortly be going up for sale.  I've decided I'd rather have either a great helm, or a sugarloaf with lifting visor.  AA is like a candy store for the likes of us...some of the armor I've seen is incredible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version