Main > The Armoury

About my amazon chaps

(1/4) > >>

Leganoth:
You guys did help out we called and got a free one, was a miss shipment so it will arrive ina few days or so. Although I DO need a leather belt to hold it up maybe 28-30 inches to be tight and hold up

Sir Matthew:
That is awesome. Glad it worked out for you. Belts are pretty easy to make or if you want to buy one, they are relatively easy to find. KoA has some nice periodish ones.

Sir Rodney:
I'm glad everything worked out for you.   :)

SirNathanQ:
Yeah, me too. Good work  :)

Sir William:
One of our brethren, Sylvanus, made suspenders in a criss-cross shape to deal with keeping his chausses up.  A regular belt will cause all of the weight to drag on the hips and you will feel it after a little while.  He devised the straps so that his shoulders would help bear some of the weight.  You could also look into getting one of Pitbull Armory's C-belts...they have extra leather on the hips so that the weight distributes more evenly across that area instead of right on top of the pelvis.  In fact, I just ordered one for my plate leg harness.  You can email him:  leiderandy@yahoo.com - he takes Paypal and his turaround times are pretty swift.  I may even get mine in time for the first weekend of MDRF but if not, I'll go as a Templar or Crusader again.  Yea...because I need an arming cotte too and I can't afford one just yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version