Main > The Armoury

My Pikeman's armor

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Wolf:
i saw them on your FB page.

what you have to do to link from there to here is:

make sure the file is availible to be viewed by everyone.

look at the pictures in the album (all at once view) now right click the picture you want to see and open in new window (this gets rid of that stupid FB viewer)

right click the picture again and click view image
now you should have a file name in top bar that ends in .jpg that you should be able to link or view. copy and paste the entire link.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292030_263676446978806_100000093585802_1168607_2665044_n.jpg

Sir Edward:

The only problem with linking that way from facebook is that the links could change, and then they wouldn't show up on the forum. They'll probably work for a while though.

Another option is to upload them to a site like flickr or photobucket, which usually give you a copy-and-paste BBcode link to stick in your forum messages. Those should always work as long as you don't delete the photos.

Sir Patrick:
Kit looks great!

Sir Matthew:
Thanks for posting the pic for me. I was planning to try to upload one to my knight page tonight. I'm not sure what the problem was yesterday, my 'puter was just being stupid, it took me 2 hours to finally get them up on FB and they never did copy from my phone to the 'puter itself. I used to have a photobucket account, but I have long since lost the password and have not really done anything with it. I mostly used it to host some pics I linked to my myspace page, but since I only log in there like once every other month I didn't see the point to going to the effort of redoing my password there. Maybe I have to do that to share my pics other places now, though.

Sir Ulrich:
Nice, I like how the armor has an aged/blued appearance. Makes it look more authentic looking, when I get a few pieces of plate I'm probably going to do something similar. Also I like the helmet, it looks like a kettle helm quite a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version