Main > The Armoury

Great helm liners

<< < (9/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
nice

Sir James A:
Well those jack nuts are just cool! Might be time I get off my tail and finish up my mantle/crest/torse... thanks for the motivation!

Sir Ulrich:
Speaking of great helm liners does anyone have suggestions on how to line a topfhelm? I mean mine does have that but I want to remove the liner and put something in so when I fight the helm doesnt move around and block my vision. I didnt have this problem with my old coif and arming cap but I DO with my new coif and arming coif. Guess it's cause it's thinner and not as tight on me.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2013-02-20, 01:10:44 ---Guess it's cause it's thinner and not as tight on me.

--- End quote ---

There's your answer. :) Add some more padding to tighten the fitment. It's harder to get a snug fit since it's a "half helmet" of sorts.

Sir Ulrich:
I think I am going to get a thicker arming cap, as the padded coif I got isnt as thick as my other arming cap. I dont want to wear that foam cap though, I would rather have a period linen one. Just need one that will cover my forehead as well because that would add the padding I need in the front. Arming cap would be cheaper than a coif anyway, anyone know where to get any good ones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version