Main > The Armoury

Possible future harness

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir Wulf:
I'm going for mid/late 15th century. I do hope he'll make the sabatons as I am looking for a complete harness.
As maille is only effective against cuts and not stabbing (which is how I attack someones foot), I never really saw the point of maille sabatons.

Sir Matthew:
If Allan will not make sabatons, Illusion Armory does. I have seen their work and it is also first rate. I have a Peascod Breast and Back coming from them and communication has been very good also, only downside is they are taking orders now for delivery in March. You can get orders quicker by paying an extra penalty charge as long as they have not reached their maximum booking, but with all you are ordering that is probably not worth doing.

Sir Wolf:
:) armour is cool. buy buy buy

Sir Rodney:
I concur with Sir Matthew's (madmanpsu) assessment of Illusion Armoury.  Their wares are of good quality and meant to be fought in.  On the downside, you will wait much longer than they tell you the first (and second) time.  I've written a short review of their sabatons on myArmoury.

Illusion Armoring Sabatons, a mini-review

SirNathanQ:
Hey, maille works against stabbing too!
And to have a harness you didn't HAVE to have sabatons. It's more of an optional thing from my understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version