Main > The Armoury

Josh's Idea for a 16th Century Kit!

<< < (3/3)

SirNathanQ:
It's ok Sir Joshua, I also have century ADD.
Great Ideas, cant wait to see it finished.

Sir Matthew:
That is awesome. I'm glad I won't be alone in doing a 16th century impression anymore, although mine is of a Pikeman or Musketeer.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---It's ok Sir Joshua, I also have century ADD.
--- End quote ---

Hahahaha!  That makes the both of us!

--- Quote ---That is awesome. I'm glad I won't be alone in doing a 16th century impression anymore, although mine is of a Pikeman or Musketeer.
--- End quote ---

I am glad to know, thank you!  I also have an 18th Century Impression that would work in my future Faire events (this was inspired by my visit to the NY Ren Faire).  I thought that an 18th Century Scottish/Highlander Knight and Blade Master would be awesome and it costs less in terms of creating a Soft Kit!

For this Kit I am doing a Late 15th - Early 16th Century Spanish Knight Errant.  I think that diversity in Kits and Personas is one of the best qualities of this Order besides it's famous Roster of Living Knights.  I am glad to be a part if this Forum.

Sir William:
Joshua, you remind me of me when I first got started...hard to focus on one particular thing when your interests fly out of you like a sunburst's rays, no?  Have fun with it man...I STILL am.  ;)

SirNathanQ:
Yeah, that's what I love about my Teutonic Knight Kit, With it I can shove my greedy little self into any of my favorite 3 centuries of Knighthood!  ;D (13th through 15th)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version