Main > The Armoury

Ok, now I need with what sword to go with My Harness! :'(

<< < (5/11) > >>

Joshua Santana:
Das Bill:  Thank you so much!  I'm hugely inclined to go with the Sempach as well as the English Medieval Longsword by Forged in Time.  But then again, I am more inclined to go with the Ouse River Longsword offered by Kult of Athena

Sir Edward: In terms of historical accuracy, I'm looking for a sword that is accurate enough so that the living historians won't have to bug me about an inaccurate sword. 

--- Quote ---So it's good to know what you're looking for
--- End quote ---

Yep, that is true.  That is the reason for this post, not only to get my ideas out, but also to have you guys along with Das Bill to help me make the better choice.  The same thing also applies to my harness, I am looking for the better choice in terms of historical accuracy without having to make a big mistake.  Thanks everyone!

Sir William:
The Ouse River Longsword is a MRL offering...as such you can expect it to be decidedly lower in quality, fit and finish than the other swords you mentioned, namely anything offered by Albion, A&A, Atrim, VA/Atrim, Hanwei/Tinker, etc etc.  It would be at the lower end of that totem pole, if that is important to you.

I only mention it because...well, it bears mentioning.  Your kit will be of a higher quality, I think the sword should match.

Joshua Santana:
On that point you're right, oh well, Albion Sempach it is!

Sir William:
An excellent choice...

Joshua Santana:
Better yet!

Why not a combination of this

and this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version