Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (15/35) > >>

Sir Edward:
It looks white to me too. The photos are meant to be "what you see is what you get", so I'll bet it's stainless with a white coating. I think the only ones that have unpainted stainless exteriors are those last 4 thermos items.

Sir Edward:

:)

Sir William:
Wow, that's awesome Sir Edward!  My new desktop background!  Just had a thought- how hard would it to change up the pics so we all have the same surcoat on?  Was thinking for a shot of the Knights of the Order of the Marshal, in the Marshal's CoA.  Maybe each of us could do a single head-to-toe shot...what do you fellow knights think?

Sir Edward:
Tricky, but not impossible. If everyone took a photo with a plain grey surcoat, it wouldn't be hard to color-adjust them. I say grey, since white and black run the risk of being over or under exposed to the point of losing the fabric texture and wrinkle details. And with other colors, it can reflect on other parts of the armor. So if one person wears pink and someone else green, and then I color-adjust them all to be what we want, your eye can pick up on subtle details that are hard to fix, and thus it looks "fake".

Then again, sometimes there's a lot you can do as long as the lighting's pretty neutral.

Sir William:
Huh...plain grey surcoat.  Probably wouldn't be too costly...and then we could 'adjust' the image to liking; like all of us in Marshal CoA, and maybe other combinations as the shoe fits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version