Main > The Round Table

Someone in dire need of Killing:

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sir William:
I was talking about the state of affairs for children in general w/a colleague the other day, remarking how it was commonplace, when I was growing up, to find a kid miles away from home on a bike by himself and no one thought anything of it- no one tried to take the kid, the kid didn't end up missing - and the parents weren't beating their breasts at the 'loss' of their child because they were out playing.

Nowadays?  If I can't see my kids- they're in danger.  That's it.  Nevermind that they are 20 and 16 and smart enough to look after themselves, as far as I'm concerned, they're still my little girls and I would level an entire country, hell, the world, if I thought it would contribute to their safety.

I don't have any words for a man such as this...he will get his just desserts, I pray for it.  And for the baby.

In a way, I wish you had not shared it but understand why you did.

Sir James A:
I would gladly drop the axe across his neck myself.

Sir William:
Death would be too fleeting and too kind in this case.  I'm with Sir Edward, and knowing our country's penitentiary system to some degree, I can attest to this- he WILL catch it behind bars.  Even convicts have a twisted code of honor - those who molest children are pariahs both in and out of society.  The fact that this was done to a baby will really go over well on the inside.

Sir Edward:

Here's another one. Though you can't ignore the women in this case. "Gullible" is an overly polite way to word it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110301/ap_on_re_us/us_online_sexual_exploitation

Sir Wolf:
i didn't even click on the link. ug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version