Main > The Round Table

Someone in dire need of Killing:

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir William:
This isn't like the Lisa Steinberg case where the mother-figure was battered and beaten herself and subsequently sort of lost her mind; I am sorry to say this, but these are just truly stupid people who are undeserving of parenthood.  If they'd put their kids first instead of their desire to hook up with a male model this would never have happened.  It is easy to say, I know...to me, part of what's wrong with society today is no one wants to own up.  This guy's probably going to come up with a story of how an older male relative molested him and got him into what he's doing today...who knows.

If God came down today and told us to find 10 people who followed His tenets to the letter and thus were worth saving else the entire world would be destroyed- I'm not entirely sure we could find that many.  There are many good people in the world, but it seems that there are many more who are not, or are just 'there', merely present but hardly contributing either way.  Those people are just as bad as they'll turn a blind eye than stand up for what's right.

Thorsteinn:
We in Nevada have an old tradition for this kind of thing: The Mineshaft Party.

Sir William:
I read that Richard Kuklinski, the Iceman, favored mineshafts as a means of disposing bodies.  He used to tie the victims up naked near the entrance and videotape the rats eating the victim alive - to prove the job was done to the ones who'd hired him for it.  These two people who are just begging to be killed deserve such an end.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-03-04, 14:30:24 ---I read that Richard Kuklinski, the Iceman, favored mineshafts as a means of disposing bodies.  He used to tie the victims up naked near the entrance and videotape the rats eating the victim alive - to prove the job was done to the ones who'd hired him for it.  These two people who are just begging to be killed deserve such an end.

--- End quote ---

This may have just topped my "worst ways to die" list, and bumped the Iron Maiden off; not the movie one, but the real Iron Maidens.

Sir William:
Well, the Iron Maiden was no sweet way to die...I'd leave it on the list; however, we agree- being eaten alive by rats has to be up there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version