Main > The Round Table

Someone in dire need of Killing:

<< < (5/5)

Sir William:
Texas, at times, seems a world in and of itself.  There are parts of Baltimore that are very similar, in my opinion.  I see no need in making any extraneous commentary, you all know where I stand on such matters- as do we all, I should think.

I think a fitting punishment for these men is for them to experience everything they did to this little girl, singly, and over the same period of time, by men much larger, much stronger and a good deal more twisted than them.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-03-30, 15:46:53 ---I think a fitting punishment for these men is for them to experience everything they did to this little girl, singly, and over the same period of time, by men much larger, much stronger and a good deal more twisted than them.

--- End quote ---

That happens after their sentencing when they are doing 25 to life! ;)

Sir William:
DEUS VULT.

Sir James A:
Wow, I hadn't seen this story. I avoid the news since it's primarily shock news like this. :(

I see 3 big problems:

1) The girl was repeatedly sneaking out - seems her parents had little control. Had she not been sneaking out, this MAY not have happened, as lack of responsible adult presence is what facilitated it.

2) Seems like half of the people in the case are in "hot water" prior to this - which shows just how broken our "justice" system is, and has been for a long time. Why they are among functional society is beyond me.

3) Too many necks and not enough rope to hang them all at once, but I'm willing to improvise....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version