Main > The Round Table

Persona profiles

<< < (5/11) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2009-08-14, 19:36:46 ---Sir Brian, that really is a nice piece of work. You have mixed factual research with imaginative, interesting fiction and thrown in a little artistic licence to tailor your persona to be suitable to your hoby. I like it alot. It`s very similar to what members of our group have endeavoured to achieve ( you have put some of our guys to shame by the way lol).

--- End quote ---

Thank you kindly sir and thank you for getting the ball rolling with starting this thread.  ;)

I do apologize if my "artistic embellishments" seemed a bit over the top, but I do fancy myself a little bit as a writer and relish any chance to exercise whatever meager writing skills I possess.
~ If I was truly gifted I'd be able to make a living at it!  ;)

Sir Edward:

Well, clearly unless you're portraying a specific historical character, you have to blend in a certain amount of fiction. As for fantasy elements, it's useful to remember that myths and folklore were an important part of period culture. :)

Sir Edward:
I have photos working in the knight pages!

It resizes for you, so you can upload large photos.

Sir Brian:
Excellent! Thank you Sir Edward!

I noticed the pictures don't display the captions however.  ???

Sir Edward:

Doh! :) Yeah, they work for the ones you assign to text blocks, but not the ones at the bottom. I'll work on that. Right now it's just lining them up in a row and letting the browser auto-wrap down there. I'll have to change it to a grid layout to put the captions on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version