Main > The Round Table

Heraldic Gonfalons - but on a smaller scale

<< < (3/4) > >>

Eva de Carduus Weald:
Ohh thank you for adding the details, and yes I have so many interests and so many projects, both finished and unfinished that he gives me what I call the *look* every time I mention a new interest. lol

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Eva de Carduus Weald on 2014-08-14, 20:38:46 ---Ohh thank you for adding the details, and yes I have so many interests and so many projects, both finished and unfinished that he gives me what I call the *look* every time I mention a new interest. lol

--- End quote ---

Ha! I know the feeling. Though I don't have a wife to give me "The LookTM" every time I start a new project, so the pile just keeps getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger..... ::)

Eva de Carduus Weald:
lol at some point you may need to make a project of support posts to hold up the unfinished projects. It would be a shame for heavy things to fall and crush you. :D

Just imagine, you go into the hospital with all manner of interesting things poking out of you. What would you tell the nurse?

As for the "Look" yeah I think spouses come with them built in. Every couple I know has their own version.

Don Jorge:

--- Quote from: Squire Douglas on 2014-08-14, 21:29:27 ---
--- Quote from: Eva de Carduus Weald on 2014-08-14, 20:38:46 ---Ohh thank you for adding the details, and yes I have so many interests and so many projects, both finished and unfinished that he gives me what I call the *look* every time I mention a new interest. lol

--- End quote ---

Ha! I know the feeling. Though I don't have a wife to give me "The LookTM" every time I start a new project, so the pile just keeps getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger..... ::)

--- End quote ---

My wife gives me that look when I take on new hobbies...first larp, then tobacco pipes, then sca/hema, and now wet shaving...just bought a 50 dollar badger brush and 40 dollars worth of vintage 1940's razors...she was not amused...especially with my leather armor cut out and not stamped, dyed or riveted to the steel splints i cut but havent shaped or deburred....so many projects...so many interests!

Eva de Carduus Weald:
Yeah when I say I want to do archery, armor making, blacksmithing, leather working, wood working, sculpting, painting, fighting, knitting, embroidery, music, and weaving he tends to eye roll and point out one of the unfinished things I said I really wanted to do. Still, I am practicing music right now and I will stick with it.....until I don't anymore ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version