Main > The Round Table

Pater Noster

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ian:

--- Quote from: Don Jorge on 2014-03-12, 02:23:36 ---What time periods would these be applicable for?

--- End quote ---

A simple pater noster is appropriate for virtually the entirety of the Middle Ages.  A rosary is not.

Sir Patrick:
Made 3 single-decade "tenners" tonight for myself and the little squires.  The cross on the red-tasseled one was brought back from the Vatican by my late grandmother and has been blessed by then Pope (and now Saint) John Paul II.

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2014-08-10, 03:16:44 ---Made 3 single-decade "tenners" tonight for myself and the little squires.  The cross on the red-tasseled one was brought back from the Vatican by my late grandmother and has been blessed by then Pope (and now Saint) John Paul II.

--- End quote ---

That, my friend, is VERY cool.

<edited to add>

…and I’m not even Catholic!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2014-08-10, 03:16:44 ---Made 3 single-decade "tenners" tonight for myself and the little squires.  The cross on the red-tasseled one was brought back from the Vatican by my late grandmother and has been blessed by then Pope (and now Saint) John Paul II.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty awesome.

Wait, they sainted him? What rock have I been living under? :) It shows just how good of a Catholic I've been. :)

Lord Dane:
That's an incredible honor in the Catholic faith.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version