Main > The Round Table

Knightly Hairdos

<< < (3/6) > >>

Don Jorge:
I haven't cut my hair since October 2013 (I did so for my wedding)...I want to see how far along I can get it before I can't stand it and cut it all off...I have very curly hair...right now if i straighten it with my fingers it touches my nose...alas it curls right back into a jewphro...

Sir Nate:
Im gonna go with short hair.
But a sort of Mustache Goatee style. Or maybe more like a king arthur Beard style.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2014-03-03, 20:23:46 ---Im gonna go with short hair.
But a sort of Mustache Goatee style. Or maybe more like a king arthur Beard style.

--- End quote ---

Copy cat! Preferably and more specificaly the Richard Harris Camelot beard

Sir Douglas:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-03-03, 20:12:33 ---I noticed that in a lot of theses effigies it depicts people with wavy hair. In fact in a lot of medieval art work I see this. Is it the actual style or just an artistic way to draw hair? If it was the style did people make their hair wavy?

--- End quote ---

I read somewhere that they got those curls by braiding their hair, washing it, then unbraiding it when it dried. I actually tried this not long ago with a small section of my hair, and it produced some pretty nice results, though my hair is naturally wavy to begin with. I just wish I could find where I read that; no idea if it's true or not.

Sir Wolf:
look to the king. he usually controlled fashion. well sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version